What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
A huge update for your CLZ Movies mobile app today, which introduces a powerful feature for browsing and filtering your movie collection: using multiple levels of folders.
Previously, it was only possible to use one level, so either Format folders OR IMDb rating folders OR Seen it folders OR Location folders, etc… But starting with this version, you can use nested folders, so for instance, use IMDb Rating folders, then within each IMDb rating folder have Seen it folders.
Pre-installed multi-level folder favorites
The app comes pre-loaded with some fun and useful multi-level folder favorites. Tap the folder button top left to choose from:
- Audience Rating / Seen It
- Format / Movie or TV Series
- Genre / IMDb Rating / Seen It (3 levels!)
- Genre / Seen It
- IMDb Rating / Director
- IMDb Rating / Seen It
- Purchase Year / Store
Using multi-level folders
To use multiple levels of folders, just select one of the folder favorites that has multiple fields, e.g. IMDb Rating / Seen It Then tap an IMDb Rating folder to go to the Director folders for that IMDb Rating, then tap a Director folder to see the movies from that specific IMDb Rating and Director combination.
Create your own multi-level folder combinations
Of course, you can also create your own multi-level folder favorites, up to three levels, the possibilities are endless! Here’s how:
- Tap the folder button top left
- Tap the “Add New Favorite” button.
- Now tap up to 3 folder fields to add them to the top section of the screen.
- Tap “Save New Favorite” to save your new favorite.
- Finally tap the new favorite in the list to start using it.