What's new in CLZ Movies for iOS?
Initially, when we created the mobile apps, we deliberately decided to leave out the back cover images, for performance, storage and bandwidth reasons. But with today’s fast internet speeds and fast devices with large storage.. it is time to change our minds!
New in today’s update:
- Set your own back cover images in the edit screen, on the Covers tab
- In the details page, toggle between the front and back cover
- Sync back cover images to/from the CLZ Cloud
- Automatically get back cover images from Core (when available!)
- Use Update from Core on your existing entries to get them
- Don’t want back covers? Disable the downloading in the Settings screen
- Submit back covers to Core
How to get back covers from Core for your existing collection
Our Core automatically provides back cover images for many movies (not for all though!!). To get the back cover images for your existing movie entries, you need to use the Update from Core tool. Here’s how:
- Make sure you see all movies by tapping the folder button and tap “No Folders”.
- Tap the check box icon (3rd from the top right) to enter Select Mode.
- Tap the “ALL” button on the bottom left to select all your movies.
- Now tap the Action button on the bottom right and select “Update from Core”.
Fixed for Android
- Statistics: Fixed a layout issue
- Add screen: without an internet connection, empty items could be added
- Tablet devices: Shake to Shuffle could crash the app on opening