Welcome to Collectorz.com, the collection database software!
Easily catalog your movies, books, music, comics and games.
Work on your phone, tablet or computer and sync data between them.
Reviews from customers
We will definitely be recommending you to every book collector we know!
Thank you again for the excellent service and help.
You guys really are the dogs!"
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I will toast your success on new years eve as you sholdn be forgotten.
Latest Collectorz.com news
After a hectic morning, the CLZ content team just finished adding all of today’s new comic releases to our Core online comic database.
In total, today brings 502 new releases for 226 actual unique issues. You can find all of them in your Add Comics screen now. Or better yet, browse them all using the Add screen’s Pull List tab!
- Sync with CLZ Cloud/Update from Core: Sometimes didn’t download all covers
- Edit Screen: The order of Month/Day would sometimes be wrong (i.e. if your phone was set to German)
- Add Movies: Add button could not be switched back to “In Collection” (if set to a different one)
Thanks to our translator Peter Stickler, the Connect web-based software is now available in Swedish!
If you are interested in translating Connect to your language, let us know!
The main translations we are looking for at the moment are:
This is the fourth and final CLZ Movies 9 Feature Hilite email. In this one, I will go over 2 of the smaller improvements of version 9: the added format icon for digital and streaming format and the new ability to tap on actor name in the movie details to instantly see all movies that actor appeared in.
BTW: if you missed the earlier three v9 feature hilite emails, you can still read them on the CLZ Club forum here:
- Improved Adding Movies by Title
- The new Collections Tab Bar
- Better screens for reporting “unrecognized barcodes”
Here it is, the 3rd “CLZ Movies v9 feature hilite” email. Today’s email is about the improvement to the screens for dealing with “unrecognized barcodes”.
BTW: if you missed first two v9 feature hilite emails, you can still read them on the CLZ Club forum here:
Here’s my second “v9 feature hilite” email, about the next big feature of last week’s CLZ Movies v9 release.
(tip: if you missed feature hilite #1, you can read it here)
Today, we are going to discuss the new collections tab-bar.
- Tapping an actor could crash the app
- Tapping an actor to view all his/her movies could result in showing movies from someone else
- iPad: Tapping a result from the search box top right didn’t select the right movie
- Add screen:
- For TV Series and Box Sets, the “Add Sheet” wouldn’t always pull up high enough to show all data
- Add button wouldn’t always immediately work
- Cover from previous result would sometimes show in “Add Sheet”