Do you own our CLZ Music app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch?
Then read on, because this message contains important information on how to
get your free upgrade to the upcoming CLZ Music 2.0 version.
Here’s the deal:
- CLZ Music 2.0 is coming soon (ETA: within 2 weeks) and will finally bring
the long awaited adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing features.
- CLZ Music 2.0 will be *one* universal app for iPhone and iPad. To be more
precise: the existing iPhone app will be transformed into this universal app.
Which means the current CLZ Music HD app for iPad will be discontinued
and will be removed from the App Store!
Everyone who currently owns the iPad edition,
will have to *switch* to the new universal app.
Instructions for moving to the new app will *only* be emailed to members of
the Collectorz.com iOS Club. This will *not* be emailed to all Music Collector
users, it will *not* be posted on Facebook or Twitter or anywhere else!
So if you own the current CLZ Music app for iPhone or iPad,
please use the form below to join the iOS Club:
- [CLZ News] Manage your software on the new My.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Track list syncing for music / 2 new CLZ team members
- [CLZ News] Material for Android / Comic search improvements / macOS Sierra
- [CLZ News] We’re on a roll, lots of releases coming up!
- [CLZ News] v4.2 for Android + iOS / Try our new movie search tool