As you probably know, we recently released version NINE of our DVD and Blu-Ray
database software Movie Collector, with new features and a complete new look.
After its launch, we got bombarded with questions from Book Collector users:
“When will you release these improvements for Book Collector?
Please tell me it is coming soon!”
We always aim to please, so we immediately got to work and
I can now announce that Book Collector NINE for Windows is coming soon!
Upgrading to this major new version will cost you just US $24.95 (or EUR 19.95).
The release is planned for early February 2013 (roughly 5 or 6 weeks from now).
Do you want to know the full details about version 9? Then join our BOOK9 Club.
Over the next 5 weeks, Club members will receive 5 emails, with full feature
descriptions, sneak preview screen shots and my guarantee that you will be the
first to hear about the version 9 launch.
To become a member of the BOOK9 Club, just enter your
email address here and click the green “Join” button:
( joining the BOOK9 Club is free and without any obligations to upgrade )
Some answers to common questions:
- When will v9 go live? -> We are currently aiming to release in February 2013.
- What will it cost? -> The upgrade to v9 will cost US $24.95 (or EUR 19.95).
- But I just purchased / upgraded to v8! -> The upgrade will be free for
everyone who purchased v8 in the last 3 months before the v9 release.
- Do I *have to* upgrade? -> No, the upgrade is completely optional.
- What about Mac? -> A similar upgrade for Mac is planned later in 2013.
Got other questions? Then please join the Club to get your answers and more.
I hope to welcome you to the BOOK9 Club soon,
- [CLZ News] What’s cooking: recent and future updates
- Collectorz.com user attains Guinness World Record
- Game Collector user Michael Thomasson now holds the Guiness World Record for “Largest Video Game Collection”
- Connect re-design, iOS/Android updates and more
- Book Collector: Import tool for BookCAT users